A retailer or shop is a business that presents a selection of goods or services and offers to sell them to customers for money or other goods. Shopping is an activity in which a customer browses the available goods or services presented by one or more retailers with the intent to purchase a suitable selection of them. In some contexts it may be considered a leisure activity as well as an economic one.
Shopping can be part of the travel experience or the primary focus of travel, major motivations for a leisurely travel trip. Tourists look for exciting opportunities to shop while travelling.
Tourists could make wonderful shopping experience in Mangalore as the city has a number of malls and shopping centers. Hampankatta, Kankannady, Balmatta and Falnir are some of the major shopping centers located in the city.
Shopping Centers in Mangalore
- Parampara at Shivabagh
- Cauvery Handi crafts at Karangalapady
- Artisan Village at Pilikula Nisargadhama
- Siri Outlets at Mangalore & Belthangdy
- Aisiri Outlets at Bejai Mangalore
- Yogeshwara Gavyothpanna Malige Bunts Hostel Mangalore
- Bharath Mall at Lalbagh
- City Centre Mall at Hampankatta
- Forum Mall at Pandeshwara
Shopping Streets in Mangalore
- Central Market area Mangalore City
- Hampankatta area Mangalore City
- Kodiyalbail-PVS area Mangalore City
- Kankanadi-Bendoorwel area Mangalore City
- Belthangadi Ujire Dharmasthala